Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I get my house and kid back

Tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day. My friend's 24-year-old schizophrenic son who has lived with us since the start of September is moving out to his own apartment. YEAH!!! I'm glad we were able to help him out and give him a chance to stop living on the streets, get into treatment and get on his feet. But...its been really hard having a non-family member live in the house. Thank God we had all those exchange students over the years or this would have been even more difficult.

And, not only does he move out tomorrow, but Amy comes home so our family is together again. I'm so psyched to have my litte ray of sunshine come home for a few weeks. It will be so much fun to go with her to see the Gators crush the evil scUM from University of Miami on New Year's Eve in Atlanta. Me, Amy and Skare together at a Gator football game on New Year's Eve. Its gonna be sooooooooo much fun.

No comments: