Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Bonnaroooooooooooooo!

T minus 30 days until Bonnaroo 2005!!!

Bonnaroo 2005!

Last night, I discovered another Bonnaroo artist I'm excited to see--Josh Ritter. I heard him doing music for a movie about surfing the Poraroca--the almost endless waves that form at the mouth of the Amazon. I don't really like the song they use in the clip but the surfing scenes are incredible. Here it is--

Crazy surfing on Amazon waves


I like this song much better--

"Come and Find Me" by Josh Ritter

and the song "Man Burning" and "Snow is Gone" are reallllly good.


I cannot wait until Bonnaroo. Relaxing, camping, listening to GREAT music with most of my family (sorry, Claire, but you're not ready for this) and two of my best friends...what a great way to spend three days. Josh's web site says he'll be performing on Friday, June 10 in Tent #3 (wonder if that's the "This Tent", "That Tent" or "The Other Tent").

No comments: