Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Keep Going

Two years ago today, I was spending the day at The James Cancer hospital undergoing preadmission testing and counseling for my upcoming stem cell transplant. It looked like this. 


Today, I'm heading in to Salt Lake City in the midst of my ski vacation after skiing more than 30 miles over 3 days on intermediate and expert trails (blues and blacks) and taking a bobsled ride at the Park City Olympic track.

Here's what my last few days have looked like. 


And here's a link to a video I made of one  our mornings of skiing. 

For anyone going through a tough time, whether it's physical or emotional, go with confidence and hope toward the future. As Winston Churchill said, "If you're going through hell, keep going."

What other choice do we have?

No comments: