Pages

Friday, November 05, 2004

"Check me out. No, seriously, check me out."

Those famous words from Strongbad have taken on new meaning lately. I've gotten used to being visually raped by the guys. Even the last few years where it seems to have moved into a new level--different generations, races, nationalities, hemispheres, etc all doing the obvious "check me out." But, for God's sake, I draw the line at chicks doing it. Today, the fat, female (not even cute, not that it would make a difference) security guard did it twice in the span of 5 minutes. I thought I was being paranoid so I asked DB and he confirmed it. And, if anyone can spot someone checking out a chick, its the master of that skill, DB.

As I related the story to skare, we commented on the number of times people have thought we were lesb****. OK, so we like to dress casually, don't accessorize a lot and aren't big into the lots of makeup thing. I think that when she's in south Beach next week I'm going to go down and meet her for brunch. We can work the lesb*** angle and probably get better service at the restaurant. I'll bring Claire and we can play "Claire has two mommies".

Hear Strongbad utter those famous words here. Be sure to listen to the end--
Homestarrunner Intro .

Edited the post to add the *** because I found that someone had found the blog by searcing on that term. I've got no problem with it, but don't want my blog to be misrepresented among the search engines.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[line?]
Welcome
[line?]
to
[line?]
Something.com!