Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Down with the evil Nole

WOOOOOHOOOOOO--Gators finally beat the evil Nole in Tallahassee. True Freshman Brandon Siler was a STUD at middle linebacker playing for Crowder. Ciatrick Fason, who attended the same high school I did, carried the offense in the fourth quarter. So great to win there on the night they rename the stadium to Bobby Bowden Field. That's going to be a good trivia question in a few years.

The game was sweet retribution for the Noles sorry behavior after the game last year when they attempted to deface our field--

Click here to see the fight from last year and the bogus calls that cost the Gators the game.

To all FSU fans, regardless of the outcome of ANY football game, you will always be Florida's Second-rate University.

What do Florida and FSU grads have in common? They were both admitted to FSU, or, to use its correct name, half-ass U!

And now, I will go watch the replay of the game so I can observe the play without the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and trying to stifle the curse words that want to fly out of my mouth. I haven't had the pre-game nervous feeling like I had last night in a long time. I swear my heart was going to beat out of my chest as the Noles completed their last drive. As I phoned my old college roommate after each score, she asked when I would believe that the Gators would win it and I said, "Not until the clock reads 0:00. You know that I've had my hopes crushed too many times before."

Gatorzone game story








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Baby...Gooo Gators! NC loved it!