Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Progress

Progress continues and I'm getting stronger every day.  I am a bit frustrated that I haven't been able to gain weight.  I'm eating over 2,000 calories per day and my weight won't budge above 106 pounds which is about 25 pounds below my normal weight.  Alan says a lot of energy is being directed toward healing and I just need to be patient....which isn't my strong suit.

I've been able to walk 2 miles and have biked 5 miles so I'm really building my endurance.  I use the elliptical about 10 minutes 3 times per week so that's good progress, too.  I also do ab workouts several times per week to get tone back to my stomach after having it so stretched out from my fluid issues in the hospital.

I went into the office today for a meeting with my boss, my peers and his boss.  It was great to think about something other than my health and food intake....and, I wore regular clothes.  Here I am before I went in.  i was wearing the lovely hat that my daughter Amy knitted me for my birthday.


Please continue to keep me in your prayers/positive thoughts.  It means a lot to me and I can feel the healing energy.  I also ask your prayers/positive thoughts for my friend Robyn who is also facing a health battle.  She's been my inspiration.

No comments: